UPM, November 15, 2016-- A total of 9 participants from Institute of Advanced Technology (ITMA) has been selected to participate in Pameran Penyelidikan & Inovasi (PRPI2016), Universiti Putra Malaysia. The program was held in Dewan Besar PKKSSAAS, UPM.
ITMA has won 4 gold, 4 silver and 1 bronze and ITMA also won two other categories, namely the Centre of Responsibility: Excellence in Research and Best Journal 2015. Each award was handed over by the Honorable Prof Datin Paduka Dr Aini Ideris, Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Universiti Putra Malaysia.
List of winner:
- Dr. Ismayadi Ismail - Bio-based Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) Cotton for Nanotechnological Applications (GOLD
- Prof. Dr. Mohd. Zobir Hussein - Novel Nanodelivery System Of An Anti-tuberculosis Drug Based On Isoniazid (GOLD)
- Prof. Dr. Mohd. Zobir Huseein - Smart Gypsum Composite Boards With Nano-encapsulated Phase Change Material For Thermal Comfort Building Application (GOLD)
- Prof. Madya Dr. Suraya Abdul Rashid - Photoluminescent Graphene Quantum Dots Derived from Biochar Via a Green Subcritical Hydrothermal Method (GOLD)
- Prof. Dr. Mohd. Zobir Huseein - Novel Nanodelivery System Of An Anti-cancer Drug Based On Chlorogenic Acid (SILVER)
- Dr. Raba'ah Syahidah Azis - nm-to-µm Grain-size Microstructure-Magnetic Properties EVOLUTION: A New Gulf of Experimental Data From Polycrystalline Magnetic Materials? (SILVER)
- Dr. Reza Hajian - Portable Amoxicillin Sensor for Milk Sample Monitoring (SILVER)
- Dr. Umer Rashid - Efficient Mesoporous Catalyst for Biodiesel Synthesis (SILVER)
- Dr. Yusran Sulaiman - A Sensor Platform Based On Poly (vinyl alcohol)-graphene oxide/poly(3,4- ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) Nanofiber (BRONZE)
Date of Input: |
Updated: 03/04/2017 | marzieana