Science Article Writing Competition
01 May 2020 - 30 May 2020
Institute of Advanced Technology
SCIENCE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION; ORGANIZED BY INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY (ITMA) AND MAJALAHSAINS.COM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participation is open to university students (from 18 to 35 years old);
2. The article content is based on the theme; “Nanoscience and Nanotechnology”;
3. Entries may be sent more than one (1) but only ONE is eligible to receive the prize.
4. Each article must be submitted in a PDF file form together with the entry form by Saturday, 30 May 2020 (before 12.00 midnight) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry form can be downloaded through the above link (URL).
5. The article must be an original piece of writing and never been published in any publication;
6. The article must be written in dual-language; Bahasa Melayu (one A4 page) AND English (one A4 page) with approximately 400-500 words. Related figures can be included.
7. Article format:
Use the A4 page (Microsoft Office-Word software).
Font type: Arial
Font size: 11
*Please insert with watermark of your name and identification number on every page.
8. All submitted article is owned by the organizer and the organizer may use them, edit and publish them in any publication;
9. Winners will be contacted by the secretariat for prize-giving;
10. Please contact the secretariat, Roslina Abdul Rashid through email; email@example.com for any inquiries.
Each article will be evaluated base on the level of knowledge and understanding of the theme, the accuracy of the translation, creative and engaging writing style. The decision of the jury panel is FINAL;
The selected winner will receive a Certificate of Participation with the following cash prizes:
Grand Prize: RM300.00
1st runner-up: RM200.00
2nd runner-up: RM150.00
Updated:: 18/05/2020 [nursyahirah]